Contact Information

  • jmbohio@aol.com
  • Chapter President- Jennifer Betts

Sunday, August 19, 2007

[AICI OH/PA] A Fabulous Weekend!

Thanks, everyone for an informative, transformational, thoroughly wonderful and fun time!!!!!!


Before I crash on the couch, I just wanted to download my pics, say a quick thanks to my planning partner Erica and our amazing guest speakers Coach Joelle, Leslie Carruthers the Search Guru, Debbie Carney from New Order Organizers, Kelly Smith, Jen Gonzalez, and Samuel Hilliard of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers at Legacy Village.

(LisaMarie and I weren’t so shabby either!!)


Members and non-members from the local area attended as well as several from Cincinnati and Columbus. The events included finding out more about Cleveland on our trolley tour, forming a conga line in the conference room, dining in style, enjoying cocktails and dancing the night away.

Oh, yes and we learned a bit too :)

Here’s a quick look at the fun time we had!



I will post the pics up on the blog as soon as I can. For those of you who also took pictures, please forward them to me so I can post them as well.


Loved seeing everyone. Thanks again for a fabulous time. Can’t wait to do it again!


HERE’S TO US!!!!!



Kristen Kaleal

President

AICI OH/PA Chapter

kristen@kkimagedesign.com

(440) 742-0385


P.S. A BIG AICI OH/PA WELCOME to founding member of AICI, Danielle Turcola! We are so delighted to have you back!!!




No comments: