Contact Information

  • jmbohio@aol.com
  • Chapter President- Jennifer Betts

Monday, April 23, 2007

Want YOUR business to generate MORE INCOME?

If anyone has wondered how I get into the local media all the time,

I’m going to share all my secrets with you!!

How was I quoted and interviewed in the largest newspaper in Ohio twice in the last month? How did I have editors from Inside Business AND Cleveland Magazine at one of my corporate programs in December? How am I mentioned on the radio, in blogs and on podcasts on a regular basis?

And most importantly, how have I made tens of thousands of dollars by creating buzz about my business that local magazines, newspapers and television have all picked up on?

You will learn:

- How to put together a media kit and how to leverage the media attention you receive!

- How to create a professional-looking press piece from a newspaper article.

- How to use your professional bio to draw the media to you.

- What to watch out for when dealing with media people (a.k.a. misquotes, misspellings and

editors, oh my!).

Join me at our meeting June 3rd for a truly profit-building experience!!!

Truly, isn’t that why we’re all in business???

Media attention will help you get there faster!

Registration is now open!!

www.aiciohpa.eventbrite.com

P.S. For those of you in the Cleveland area, I will be on the Channel 19 6pm news this Thursday and Friday AND I’m doing a fashion show with the wives of the Cleveland Indians on Channel 3 in June. Believe me, I have some big secrets to share at this meeting!!!

Kristen Kaleal

President-Elect

AICI OH/PA Chapter

kristen@kkimagedesign.com

(440) 742-0385



No comments: