Contact Information

  • jmbohio@aol.com
  • Chapter President- Jennifer Betts

Monday, October 1, 2007

Satellite Meetings

If anyone cannot make it to our quarterly meetings in Columbus, OH, but is interested in connecting with other AICI members in your area, please let me know.

We are already setting up some get-togethers and education sessions in Cleveland, since we have a large group of AICI members here. I have suggested that the Cincinnati/Kentucky contingency do the same.

We have several chapter members located in Philadelphia, most of whom we’ve never met, and I’m sure you haven’t met each other either!

If anyone is interested in putting a small local meeting together (maybe over coffee) with members that are close to them, please let me know and I would be happy to make the connections for you.

Kristen Kaleal

President

AICI OH/PA Chapter

kkaleal@aol.com

(440) 742-0385

No comments: